Sunday, April 15, 2007

On fire!

Went to Benny Hinn's crusade last nite and got a touch of the mighty power of the Holy Spirit. Almost 2 thirds of the congregation fell under the power and although I was sitting at the second last row and I could feel the presence of God coming at me like a tidal wave.
In fact, I fell back on my seat twice and during the second round, broke the arm rest of the chair! Can you believe it? I even joked that my iron butt can now give Jennifer Lopez a run for her money!
Vincent was so worried I had hurt myself, and to be honest, I'm not sure, especially since I've just gone for a surgery. I did feel a little sore and uncomfortable after the service though.
And I think it must be the queuing in the hot sun, but when I got home, in the middle of the night, I developed a fever. I was shivering under the quilt and Vincent had to get me some fever medicine and switch off the aircon for the rest of the night.
Thankfully, when I awoke, the fever had subsided, but my whole body hurt! Like needles pricking me!
Went to HK Cafe for lunch, but I felt so ill, I couldn't finish my food and wanted to come home immediately.
Vincent sent me back, took a shower and then left for the final service of Benny Hinn. Really proud of him cos' he's so on fire for God! Hope he'll be mightily blessed.
As for me, I stayed at home, rested, read magazines and going to rest again. Need to 100% recuperate cos' I'm starting school tomorrow!
Wow!

No comments: