Tuesday, April 10, 2007

It's time to dream again...

Organised a surprise bday party for 3 of my frens at TCC Robertson which has a nice stand-alone private room that fits 18 adults very snuggly. It was a great attendance for a Monday night and truly great company.
People who really cared enough to come, to celebrate, and to fellowship. See below for some of the pictures. I enjoy going through them cos' it's like an adult's party- children style: with hats, balloons, cards, cake, that sorta thing.
Anyway, my title: Time to dream again is inspired by the song by Delirious... I feel a breakthrough is going to come suddenly because God is a keeper of promises. When he closed the door to the biz, he'll open another bigger, more successful door for me.
It may be 4 mths into the year already, but I believe His desire is still to prosper me spiritually, financially and personally in 2007.
Well, watch this space cos' I think the breakthrough is just round the corner.











No comments: