Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa, I know it's 8 months away, but if you're reading this, I will like a laptop please with wireless internet access cos' my study room ironically is not very conducive. Very much prefer to be slouching in front of my TV in my living room or sipping cappuccino in a cafe writing my blog- or working on my freelance copywriting, events and PR work.
For some reason, since I've declared tai-tai dom (after pulling out of my biz partnership), I've been getting calls to help in all of the 3 different aspects. Wow! It pays to be diligent in your every day work, because people will respect you for your area of expertise and it can come in handy in securing extra income! Heck! It could even work out to be more profitable than a full time job! Hmm... now that's a pretty good thing!
So, where did I leave off from my last blog? Geez... seems like a million things happened since.
Well, the good news is, my darling has returned from China. Now, I can resume all my baby talk! haha! He's the only one on earth who can stand it. Such a sweetie.
Call it events withdrawal symptoms, but I actually offered to organise a surprise birthday party for 3 friends this coming Monday. I actually went for a site recce on my own! Ha! Bought some decorations and sent out sms invitations. Hope it'll be fun and worth every effort when we see the surprised, happy looks of the birthday boy and gals.
Btw, I tried to upload pictures the other day so that my blog won't look like a sea of words, but it took forever to download all the different softwares, I gave up in exasperation. May try to do so again later, but if it doesn't happen, I promise to get some of my yummy-licious pictures up soon!
Stay tuned!

No comments: