Saturday, April 7, 2007

An extended holiday...

Just got back from Borders about an hour ago and came back with 2 books- 1 called Retailization, a book strongly recommended by Vincent's Asia Sales Director and the other titled Unlimited Power by Anthony Robbins- for my MRT & bus rides for the rest of next week.
Truth be told, I've not touched a single book by A. Robbins to date despite all the hype about him, but he seems like a passionate, successful communicator, and I think it's worth checking him out.
Today's been a really nice, relaxing day. Went to Balestier Rd for Fish Steamboat for lunch, picked up the famous yummy Tau Sa Pia down the street before returning home for a nice cat nap in the afternoon.
Woke up, finished a nice sizeable portion of my assignment- a full press release plus different story angles and ended off by treating myself to Bravissimo Gelato ice-cream from my fridge. Thought I deserved all 3 flavors, so I had Baileys, Double Chocolate & Cookies & Cream. Deelish!!!
Vincent wanted to have dinner with his dad so we headed over his dad's place and had Chinese at the Mall near his place. They did their father and son catch up session and I went grocery shopping and stocked up on shower gel, toilet paper and fruits for home.
Sent Dad home and then headed to Borders for some light reading before returning home. Caught Mr. World on Starworld but realised it wasn't worth my time quite quickly after 5 mins (really! the quality and the production was bad, cheesy bad), so decided to log on and blog.
Dunno whether it's just me, but blogging seems to make me sleepy every time. Anyone has the same experience?
Well, perhaps I always leave blogging till end of the day plus, I feel so relaxed today, it's like I'm in a city resort or something.
And in line with my blog title today, I leave you with some of the favorite scenes of my last holiday in Koh Samui. Enjoy!





No comments: