Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Wrong date

I just realised that my blog settings for the dates are in US time, so I'm actually writing a day forward- if you know what I mean.
My day turned out generally fruitful- a little here, a little there... covered a lot of ground, but still nothing closed to finish.
3 more days of sending Lucas to school, 5 more days to complete my freelance assignments and the list goes on...
Starting to get the hang of freelancing- there are pros and cons- for starters, I'm the only one in the 'office' so it can get pretty lonely at times. Yes, there's msn-ing, but nothing beats real exchange of ideas in person. However, at this point, I would've to say that the pros beat the cons.
Take for eg. I can nap anytime I like, slouch on any couch at home, take time to hang the laundry, msn like crazy and watch a little TV here and there. (My only gripe now is that I have a desktop and that I cannot do my wk in the living rm, at the balcony or even at the cafes.)
Looking forward to tomorrow- sending luc to school, get a brazilian wax in between, head to the office to collect documents, to Mom's place to drop stuff, pick luc fr school and back home to work. There's even American Idol and The Simple Life to entertain me at the end of the day. Simple pleasures!
So, that's it. I'm gonna hit the bed soon. A bit of nagging headache cos' I've been wearing my glasses on me nose the whole day! Nitey!

No comments: