Friday, March 23, 2007

Shopping overdose

Friday morn, Chin Ling offered to cover me to send Luc to and fro school, and I ended up sleeping till 10.45am which was such a tremendous treat for me. It was deep sleep all the way without any disturbances.
Got up and did some work and decided to meet YiRong for lunch near her workplace at 1pm. Left the house at noon and took one hour by public transport to get to her. We went to those HK cafe eateries along Zion Road, and it was a good catch up cos' we always have things to share. She was still trying to adapt to the new culture at her work place, and was a little under the weather in health.
After lunch, I walked her back to Holiday Inn Atrium where Club 21 was having a bazaar sale. There were brands like DKNY, Diesel, Armani, Song & Kelly, just to name a few, and I ended up shopping all the way till 5pm. Usually, I am a fast shopper, but there was quite a lot to go through and I took my time and enjoyed my tai-tai, no deadline status.
I ended up getting a pair of DKNY 3 quarter bermudas, shoes, black halter, skirt and a Diesel top all for $160! What a steal! I think it would've cost me more than $1k if I paid normal price.
Later went down to town to meet Hazel and we had a good catch up at Centrepoint Prima Taste and Haagan Daz. So much to catch up and always amazed that so many things have changed and how we've grown up all these years as I've known her since we were 16 years old.
Later popped by at the L'Oreal sale and because we were late, we could not find anything of interest.
Waited for V till 10pm, and shopped at NTUC in the meantime. I've become an NTUC auntie!

No comments: