Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Down time

Feeling a little down today. No idea why. Definitely not because of PMS, so must be something more deeper-rooted. Generally, I guess I don't like the feeling of inertia.
Anyways, Mom just came by to pass me herbal chicken soup and po-piah she made. Had it for dinner and home made stuff is always nice- especially made with love.
In the morning, Chin Ling accompanied me as I sent Luc to and fro school. I admire Agnes and family for providing the best they can for him. Anyways, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he'll be okay the next two days as it will just be me and him.
I dropped by at Mt E to visit Tracy as she has given birth (thru caesearean) to little Kieran. She was asleep, so I just left her my gift and popped by at the nursery to see the newborn. Wow, it was easy to spot Kieran immediately. He had a carbon copy look of his brother- only more hair. Can't believe Tracy is already a mother of two.
Later, I went over to Paragon to get my brazilian wax (in prep for my surgery) and boy oh boy, it was painful. My 'waxing lady' said usually one side is more painful than the other and it's true! My left side hurts more generally.
Popped by at my ex-office to pick up materials but LH was stuck in a meeting and I left without getting all that I needed. Btw, speaking of ex-office, I was given another project to assist in and although I'm not crazy abt hair events, and the 'budget' given, I said okay cos' I never say no to extra income these days and it will be good in helping me stay in touch with the 'marketplace.'
And for the first time in 2 years since I moved to my new place, I took a bus from town to home! It has been AGES! (at least 4-5 years) since I took a half hour bus journey! So much for adventures! :)
Well, realised I've not even started on work today... so I'd better get going! Thank God for blogging! It's really therapeutic! Heh!

No comments: