Sunday, March 18, 2007

My first

Wow! My first entry at blogspot. Wasn't as scary as I thought- the whole setting up process. Anyways, it must have been at least 5 years since I kept a journal, and what better time to do so than now- during my 6 mth break from the corporate world.
I've submitted my application to the School of Theology yesterday and if all goes according to plan, I will be a full time student- attending classes, mugging through books, doing research, meeting like-minded people in our quests to discover ourselves and take on a new spiritual level with God.
It has really been a roller coaster ride (def. not for the faint-hearted) for me the past month; in summary; i left my job (my comfort zone for the past 6 years with a steady income), started a company with a few friends, worked my butt off to put up the business plan (since Nov last year) and then, with God's intervention, (who revealed the hearts of my partners), pulled out of the partnership and at a chance of a very profitable business.
Nonetheless, I continue to thank God for his goodness and mercy that the partnership was struck off before we invested further time and money into it.
Truly, I believe that He will replace this lost dream with a bigger dream, and this incident only strengthened my passion to be my own entrepreneur. Through this, I appreciate even more the friends and family who have continued to support and believe in me. I feel so blessed.
I will dedicate the next half a year- to gaining maturity as a Christian, finding my dream to start a business in the market place (hope to squeeze in some travelling in the midst), and start a family!
Come May, Vincent and I will celebrate our 2 years' wedding anniversary and I can't thank God enough for bringing this wonderful man into my life. Our love just grows stronger and stronger. And like what they say, "2 are better than 1" and I believe we make a formidable force! :)
Anyways, I hope to have a baby soon- and will be going for a laproscopy surgery come 26th Mar. A tad nervous, but I'm gonna tell myself and my baby in future- that it's all well worth it!

No comments: