Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Can't sleep....

Woke up at 4am, and had trouble sleeping so decided to get out of bed at 4.45am to blog and catch the US Open since the 'newspaper man' has not even arrived.
It's funny how I always feel like I'm preparing to leave for the airport to catch an early flight when I wake this early. Usually this is accompanied by a sense of excitement and anticipation.
Truly, if I were a little more 'garang' (Malay word for bold), I will like to travel during my second trimester. Any where will do. Just to jet set. It's funny how my hubby is less enthusiastic about travelling than me. Usually, I'll have to broach the subject and it just spoils the spontaneity of it.
On a sidenote, I'm thinking of bringing forward my checkup with my doctor to today. Will give a buzz once the clinic opens.
It's been 4 days since I've started my 'leisurely' life after Bible school- with all daily agenda set by myself and only myself- since I'm doing freelance work and have a high level of control how much work I want to do and when I want to do them.
However, truth be told, I'm starting to feel a little restless. I guess ultimately, I'm a people person and I like to meet people and have exchanges. Good news however is that I have a big project coming up in October, so I really should enjoy this slower pace while I can. :)
It's nice though to be able to wake up later every day, move to the next room, switch on my computer and start work in my pyjamas. Heh.
Okie dokes, I'll keep this note short and sweet. Will write more later today, or in a couple of days. We'll see....

No comments: