Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My twenties...

Just about 2 days to my 30th birthday and what better time to reflect on my twenties and to 'visionise' about my coming 30s.
I've always thought I'll have a big birthday bash to herald in my big 3-0 bday- a loud one with drinks, friends in a club, but instead I'm keeping it simple yet meaningful this time- spending a day out with Vincent, myself and Kayla. :)
We're doing dinner at Da Paolo the night before, visiting my gynae on my bday for my regular check to see my little princess, followed by lunch at Au Petit Salut, then pre-natal massage at Spa Esprit in Paragon before cell group in the evening. Will probably also do some shopping- get a baby cot, milk bottle steam steriliser and Vincent said he'll get me my desired Miu Miu bag! My little pleasures in life! :)
I'm definitely going to spend better time planning out my 30s as I'm believing it is going to be a very rewarding time- with Motherhood and hopefully, a thriving business; surrounded with family and friends I love and walking closely with God. It's definitely going to be another new chapter and adventure.
I must thank God too for seeing me through the 20s. I've definitely 'morphed' into a different person if you compare me in my early 20s with my late 20s. It has really been a time of experimentation and I must say I've learnt so much through painful lessons but have received breakthroughs spiritually, emotionally and financially. God is good.
What can I say, I feel blessed!
Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."

No comments: